Thursday, November 18, 2010

First Choice?

As you may have noticed, I started a poll on the right hand side of this page. Please choose an answer or if you would prefer a different novel, please leave me a comment on this post. Options so far include classic novels Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde and The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James. Let me know what you think!

Unfortunately, I am currently in the middle of Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout, so we probably won't be starting this next novel for another week.

Sincerely,
Elysia

Update: Okay, I added another poll to the website. I like the way the first one looks, but I'm not sure if it works. Please feel free to vote on both polls (if you can) and please leave me a comment on this post telling me which poll type you prefer. Thanks!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I like the colour scheme of the second poll, but the first poll is more practical because you don't have to scroll left and right to see the results... Is there any way that you can use the first poll but make it look like the second one? Either way, awesome blog!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello J! Thank you for voting! Yes, I agree that the second one fits in better with the blog but the first one is more practical. I can try to alter the first one, but I'm not sure if I can. It does work a lot better though, so I will probably stick with the first one either way.
I'm glad you like the blog so far! Thank you for your feedback!
Sincerely,
Elysia (although it won't let me post a comment logged in to my account)