Sunday, December 5, 2010

Alright everyone, I think that was a wonderful first discussion! Thank you all for participating. Today is the last day to add to that discussion, so if you have any last words please post them today. In any case, I will be posting for the next discussion sometime tomorrow, so please come back and comment! Thanks again.

Also, I have requested I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings from the library, but it seems to be taking a long time to arrive. Therefore I don't know if we will be able to read this book next. I suggest you also get The Picture of Dorian Gray because at this point our next novel could be either of those. Thank you in advance for your understanding. I hope this isn't a big inconvenience. We will probably start reading our next novel by the end of this week or the beginning of next and I will be sure to announce the definite book before then. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Elysia

No comments: